Thursday, March 7, 2013

Springing Up Into Everlasting Life



John 4:14 KJV  But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

March 20th is almost here and a time many people look forward to. Grass is back, flowers are blooming, the air is warmer, spring has sprung! Many feel all new again when this season gets here. September 22nd represents the beginning of fall and showing spring has come and gone.

The word tells us whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; whosoever lets me know the water is for all and the price was paid on Calvary. But how can I get a drink of water and not be thirsty later? This isn't just any water. This is a drink into everlasting life, of living water, of Jesus himself!

Like spring bringing out the flowers and all God's beauty surrounding us and giving us a new look, so is the living water springing up inside of us when we partake of it. He is everlasting, where you will never thirst again. God's ways are forever settled in heaven. 

As we go through different seasons in our life, we have a God who is like a tree planted by the water. He said, "I am the Lord thy God, I change not". If you want new and tender mercy in your life every morning, let the Lord Jesus Christ spring up in your life. Without Him, I will surely fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment