Friday, January 24, 2014

I am a Believer!



The apostle Paul had a lot of storms in his life. But through the hardships of life he kept his faith and believed God. In the book of acts it tells of one of his journeys to Rome and the storm he went through. 

ACTS 27: 21 But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.
22 And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man's life among you, but of the ship.
23 For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,
24 Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.
25 Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.

What a powerful statement. “I BELIEVE GOD” Even through troubled times Paul spoke what he believed. That God would do what he said he would do. You know we are just like Paul. We go through storms and times of trouble, but just like Paul we need to speak our faith. I believe GOD! Most of the times it gets worse before it gets better, but we must stay the Course and trust GOD, for we know according to Psalms 34:19 declares
Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. The enemy likes to kick you when you are down. Just remember when all hell is breaking loose in your life God is still in control!!

You are still an overcomer
You are still blessed
You are still a child of the KING
You have been endued with power from on High
If GOD be for you who can be against you.
The enemy is trying to steal from you….so the question is…….
ARE YOU A BELIEVER??

No comments:

Post a Comment