Tuesday, December 2, 2014

God Loves Pickles

We occasionally go out to eat at a place and get a pork tenderloin and with that sandwich we get a sliced pickle. The pickle really brings out the flavor of the food for me. There are a variety of kinds of pickles, some very sour, some hot, some even sweet. But all are good! Sometimes our life has a side of pickles.....some very sour, some hot and some sweet.  There are times in our life when we get served  pickles out of the blue and there are times we get ourselves into a pickle that we cannot get ourselves out of and that’s when we cry out to GOD! In my short time here on earth, I have found out that my God loves pickles!!
He loves to show his strong hand of deliverance, his mighty hand of healing, and his powerful way of provision!!!  The word says: Psalm 86:7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me. The word also says in Isaiah 65:24And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.  He will help us with the bitterness of not having. Psalm 37:25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
 Our GOD will help us out of our pickle of going backwards!! Hosea 14:4     I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him. He will help us with our sour times of sickness. ISA 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. GOD loves to take the sour times and make them sweet. So remember the next time you feel like you are in a pickle....Call on GOD!!! He really loves pickles!! May the Lord bless you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment